Daddy with twins

Daddy with twins
Donovan and Hazel

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Podcast Interview

It has almost been 6 months since my last post!  I have been hoping to get back to this blog for a long time.  It is really easy to write in the first months of twin life.  Your twins just stay right where you put them and sleep hours through the day.  Now my kids crawl everywhere, walk across the furniture, and want play with everything you touch!  Somehow everything seems to be getting busier and easier at the same time.

This post will be easy because it is a podcast.  I was interviewed by the Dad's Guide to Twins to discuss the first 10 months of twin life.  (click here to listen) It is 35 minutes long, you might need some coffee.

A couple updated pictures of our twins:



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you both on the twins Their absolutely beautiful and a 2 blessings from god They are just as special as any other set of twins I have identical twin brothers they are now 46 I hope and pray that they bring you both much love,laughter and happiness as i've adored with my brothers Never adull moment but wouldn't have it any other way God Bless From my Family to yours happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete